GTRI Announces Partnership with Blue Ridge® Networks
by Zivaro, on Apr 5, 2012 3:44:18 PM
Denver, Colo. - April 5, 2012 – Global Technology Resources, Inc. (GTRI) announced today that it has entered a partnership agreement with Blue Ridge Networks. GTRI’s suite of product and service offerings has been enhanced with Blue Ridge Networks’ BorderGuard, EdgeGuard, and AppGuard solutions. With the addition of the Blue Ridge Network products, GTRI is able to offer the highest level of security to customers in both the government and commercial sectors.
"Blue Ridge Networks not only has impressive technical product, but they also have proven themselves in some of the most demanding cyber security arenas. Their certifications and standards compliance is best in class for addressing security concerns including PCI, HIPAA, FIPS, Common Criteria and especially the due diligence accorded to them with the DoD JITC and NSA SPOCK,” said Greg Byles, CEO at GTRI. “We look forward to joining Blue Ridge Networks at the upcoming 28th National Space Symposium and Cyber 1.2 event in Colorado Springs.”
“We are very excited about the potential of this relationship with GTRI to provide world class solutions for our customers,” said John B. Higginbotham, CEO at Blue Ridge Networks.
GTRI will now offer the following unique Blue Ridge Network solutions for cyber security:
- Data center security – guards access
- Access architecture can be easily extended to offices, remote sites, and users to create trusted enclaves in the field
- 7th Generation Architecture – validated operationally; broadly certified
- Pre-placed public key or X.509 certificate Layer 2 session isolation
- Easy to install and manage – overlays existing IT infrastructure
- Secure – substantial operational coverage – with no reported vulnerabilities
- Secures virtual thin-client sessions from uncontrolled PCs and laptops
- Supports customer VPN, VDI, ISO, and user ID (CAC-PIV)
- Incorporates OS and browsers fully isolated from host device
- Supports crypto key enabled or X.509 certificate methods
- Multiple form factors to support a wide range of use requirements
- No data leak, session remnants, or malware damage
- Stops even unknown malware from executing
- Blocks zero-day malware threats without need to detect signatures
- No scanning or updates needed – easy to install and manage
- Buys time for remediation using conventional methods
- Minimal user constraints
- Enterprise version provides enterprise-wide control with compliance reporting
GTRI provides industry-leading consulting and technology services that help clients derive real business value from their technology investments. With deep foundations in both networking and data center technologies, we support clients across a broad spectrum of industries with IT strategy, planning, private and cloud architectures, implementation and IT operations. Learn more at dev.gtri.com.
About Blue Ridge Networks
Blue Ridge Networks provides time-tested cybersecurity solutions to government and commercial enterprises to easily and affordably protect against the prevalent vulnerabilities plaguing even the most advanced networks. Headquartered in Chantilly, VA, Blue Ridge offers an unmatched suite of reliable, scalable, certified, easy-to-install, and affordable solutions that enable secure access to the enterprise network with protection and control of endpoints. With over 15 years of experience successfully protecting some of the industry’s most sensitive networks, Blue Ridge’s non-disruptive approach to cybersecurity ensures a trusted and managed network security environment in an untrusted world. From cloud computing to warfighter communications to telework initiatives, Blue Ridge provides best-in-class real-time security any time, all the time.
# # #
GTRI is a registered trademark of Global Technology Resources, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Global Technology Resources, Inc.